Ian Cron is a popular speaker, Enneagram teacher, psychotherapist, and Episcopal priest. He is co-author with Susan Stabile of The Road Back to You: An Enneagram Journey to Self-Discovery and the author of Chasing Francis and the spiritual memoir, Jesus, My Father, the CIA, and Me. Together with Susan Stabile he also hosts The Road Back to You Podcast, a podcast that looks at life through the lens of the Enneagram. In this episode of the RePlacing Church Podcast, Ian joins me to discuss:
- A brief introduction to the Enneagram
- Why growing in self-knowledge is a core part of the Christian journey
- How we can use the Enneagram to understand particular places and cultures
- What the 10th type would be if the Enneagram were actually the Decagram
Are you creating or leading a neighborhood expression of church?
- Join the Thresholds Cohort: Chilliwack, a six-month learning community to support you with insight, direction, and support for the journey, facilitated by Ben Katt and Christiana Rice. Starts in April! More information available at thresholdscommunity.org/ChilliwackCohort
- Sign up for the Inhabit Conference (April 28-29, Seattle) today and get the Super Early Bird Special.