Suzanne Stabile is the author of the upcoming book, The Path Between Us: An Enneagram Journey to Healthy Relationships, and coauthor of The Road Back to You: An Enneagram Journey to Self-Discovery. She is cofounder of Life in the Trinity, a nonprofit ministry dedicated to spiritual growth. Suzanne is a sought after and engaging teacher who speaks with levity, gravity, creativity and vulnerability. She is an internationally recognized Enneagram Master and has conducted over 500 Enneagram workshops over the past 25 years. In this episode of RePlacing Church, she joins me to discuss:
- The current state of relationships in America
- Moving from ‘either or' thinking to ‘both and' thinking
- Why faithfulness and discernment are crucial spiritual practices
- How we all need somebody who can speak difficult truths into our lives
- Masculinity and the #MeToo movement
Episode Song Credits: “Another Wrong to Right” and “You Won't Walk Alone” by Mercir. “Closed” by Zadok Wartes. Used with Permission. Production Assistance by Nate Tubbs.